Miko Veldkamp // Second Nature
18 September – 6 November, Wed-Sun, 11am-5pm
The Spirit of the Salters Lives On
11 September – 9 October, Wed-Sun, 11am-5pm
- Hand sanitiser is available upon arrival, please make use of this facility.
- Both galleries are wheelchair accessible.
- Lake Gallery is well lit
- We will continue our increased cleaning throughout the building, including door handles and other areas of the buildings.
- Lake Gallery & Dilston Gallery toilet is accessible, gender neutral and has baby changing facilities, this will be open to visitors and will be cleaned frequently throughout the day.
- Please do not visit if you have COVID-19 symptoms (a high temperature, new and persistent cough, or a loss or change in taste or smell), even if these are mild or have recently tested positive for COVID-19.
If you need assistance with your visit please contact us with your query and we will do everything to make sure you have a positive experience.
Southwark Park Galleries // Lake Gallery
1 Park Approach
London SE16 2UA
what3words address: ///friend.sharp.tides
Southwark Park Galleries // Dilston Gallery
Southwest corner of Southwark Park
London SE16 2DD
what3words address: ///take.emerge.runner
UNDERGROUND // Canada Water on the Jubilee and London Overground Lines or Surrey Quays on the London Overground. Canada Water station is seven minutes walk from Southwark Park and Surrey Quays is six minutes walk to Lake Gallery and Dilston Gallery.
BUSES // 1, 47, 188, 199, 225, 381, P12, C10. All stop at Canada Water station.
RAIL // South Bermondsey Station
DRIVING // Visitors are encouraged to use public transport where possible. If you are wishing to travel by car please enter Southwark Park via the Southwark Park Road entrance where free parking is available for up to 4 hours in certain areas of the Carriageway (please check parking notices before you leave your vehicle).
CYCLING // Bike racks are available outside Lake and Dilston Galleries, but space is limited.
Phone: +44 (0)20 7237 1230