Trouble in Outer Heaven:Portable Ops Plus
15 September – 31 Oct // Wed-Sun, 11am – 5pm
Rebecca Lennon // THE KNOT COMMONS
15 – 31 October 2021 // Fri-Sun, 11am – 5pm
- Both galleries are fully wheelchair accessible.
- Chairs are available to borrow in the exhibition spaces by asking a member of staff.
- The main space at Lake Gallery and Dilston Gallery are dimly lit, all other areas are well lit.
- We request all visitors to continue wearing face masks, covering both nose and mouth, whilst inside both of our galleries
- Lake Gallery toilets will not be open to the public, please use the park toilets at the cafe, adjacent to us.
- Dilston Gallery toilet is accessible, gender neutral and has baby changing facilities, this will be open to visitors and will be cleaned frequently throughout the day.
If you need assistance with your visit please contact us with your query and we will do everything to make sure you have a positive experience.
Southwark Park Galleries
1 Park Approach
London SE16 2UA
UNDERGROUND // Canada Water on the Jubilee and London Overground Lines or Surrey Quays on the London Overground. Canada Water station is seven minutes walk from Southwark Park and Surrey Quays is six minutes walk to Lake Gallery and Dilston Gallery.
BUSES // 1, 47, 188, 199, 225, 381, P12, C10. All stop at Canada Water station.
RAIL // South Bermondsey Station
DRIVING // Visitors are encouraged to use public transport where possible. If you are wishing to travel by car please enter Southwark Park via the Southwark Park Road entrance where free parking is available for up to 4 hours in certain areas of the Carriageway (please check parking notices before you leave your vehicle).
CYCLING // Bike racks are available outside Lake and Dilston Gallery, but space is limited.
Phone: +44 (0)20 7237 1230