Southwark Park Galleries is reopening on 10 October 2020 with Fani Parali’s ANOYX and DREPAN & THE MINDERS OF THE WARM.
Keeping everyone safe during this time is our top priority; therefore we have the following precautions in place for the benefit of our visitors and staff:
- The wearing of nose and mouth coverings is mandatory in both buildings unless you are medically exempt.
- Hand sanitiser will be available upon arrival, please make use of this facility
- Our toilets in Lake Gallery will not be open to the public, please use the park toilets adjacent to Lake Gallery.
- Those attending booked performances of ANOYX and DREPAN will be able to use the accessible toilet facility at Dilston Gallery only.
- We have a track and trace system in place in each building, please make use of this so we can keep you informed of any eventualities.
- Both venues will have non-negotiable capacity limits to allow for safe social distancing.
- Please keep your distance to a minimum of 2m from other visitors and staff.
- We ask that groups no larger than 6 people attend at any one time and that all visitors comply with government guidance.
If you would like to ask a question about our safety measures, please email firstname.lastname@example.org