We are now open with Fani Parali’s ANOYX and DREPAN & THE MINDERS OF THE WARM.
Keeping everyone safe during this time is our top priority; therefore we have the following precautions in place for the benefit of our visitors and staff:
- The wearing of nose and mouth coverings is mandatory in both buildings unless you are medically exempt.
- Hand sanitiser will be available upon arrival, please make use of this facility
- Our toilets in Lake Gallery will not be open to the public, please use the park toilets adjacent to Lake Gallery.
- Those attending booked performances of ANOYX and DREPAN will be able to use the accessible toilet facility at Dilston Gallery only.
- We are using the NHS test and trace system in each building, please download the NHS COVID app and scan the QR code. Alternatively, if you do not have a smartphone our front of house team will take your details so we can keep you informed of any eventualities.
- Both venues will have non-negotiable capacity limits to allow for safe social distancing.
- Please keep your distance to a minimum of 2m from other visitors and staff.
- In response to current local guidelines, we ask that groups no larger 6 people attend at one time, from your household group or support bubble only and that all visitors comply with government guidance.
We are monitoring the current situation in London and will update this guidance when necessary.
If you would like to ask a question about our safety measures, please email email@example.com