We are thrilled to have reopened with Bedwyr Williams’ MILQUETOAST
Keeping everyone safe during this time is our top priority; therefore we have the following precautions in place for the benefit of our visitors and staff:
- The wearing of nose and mouth coverings is mandatory in both buildings unless you are medically exempt.
- Hand sanitiser will be available upon arrival, please make use of this facility
- Our toilets at both galleries will not be open to the public, please use the park toilets adjacent to Lake Gallery.
- We are using the NHS test and trace system in each building, please download the NHS COVID app and scan the QR code. Alternatively, if you do not have a smartphone our front of house team will take your details so we can keep you informed of any eventualities.
- Both venues will have non-negotiable capacity limits to allow for safe social distancing.
- Please keep your distance to a minimum of 2m from other visitors and staff.
- We ask that groups no larger than 6 people attend at one time, from two household group (each household can include a support bubble, if eligible) and that all visitors comply with government guidance.
We are monitoring the current situation and will update this guidance when necessary.
If you would like to ask a question about our safety measures, please email firstname.lastname@example.org