Please remember, stay at home if you’re feeling unwell with coronavirus symptoms, or have been in contact with someone who has coronavirus and you have been notified to self-isolate.
As the government has set out how COVID restrictions will be relaxed in England from 19 July, continuing to keep you and our staff safe is our top priority, therefore we will have the following precautions in place:
- Hand sanitiser is available upon arrival, please make use of this facility
- We request all visitors to continue wearing face masks, covering both nose and mouth, whilst inside both of our galleries
- We continue to use the NHS test and trace system, please scan the QR code upon arrival
- We will continue our increased cleaning throughout the building, including door handles and other areas of the buildings
- All visitors are to continue to observe social distancing and respect other visitors’ space during their visit
- All of our staff team will be wearing nose and mouth coverings
- Entry to our exhibitions remains free with no booking required
- Please pay with contactless/card wherever possible in our Gallery Shop or speak to a member of staff if you would like to make a donation.
- Lake Gallery toilets will not be open to the public, please use the park toilets at the cafe, adjacent to us.
- Dilston Gallery toilet is accessible and has baby changing facilities, this will be open to visitors and will be cleaned frequently throughout the day.
We are monitoring the current situation in Southwark and will update this guidance when necessary. If you would like to ask a question about our safety measures, please email email@example.com